Achievement unlocked: Voted in ALL the DOA contests.
I seen so much talent there.
I have by some miracle reached over 250 followers, so this calls for a giveaway. Thank you so much, and I’m really honoured so many people like my blog, so I want to do something for you.
There will be five winners, and the prices will be:
A Withdoll Nana in normal skin, included high-heeled feet and an extra pair of hands. The doll will come with a home-made brown wig, a pair of glass or urethane eyes (you can choose the colour, type will be decided by the colour you choose) and a full outfit. This will consist of a sweater and a pair of salwar. Maybe some shoes if I can dig up some in a matching style. The doll will come blank, but included will be a “gift” card of up to $100 to be used on a face-up artist of your choosing. You get the slot, I’ll pay :)
Four grab-bags. I will mostly only have MSD and Yo-SD sized ones (the sculpts I can make grab bags for are listed under the break at the end of this post), but I will also have two regular-size 70cm boy grab bags available. I tried making for sizes I didn’t have last time, and it got busy so I haven’t even finished them yet (sorry. I hope I can get them out soon, to the two of you who won the,), so I will only do them from clothing I have available this time, some made by me and some purchased stuff I don’t use.
About the prices:
You can only win one prize, but if you won in my last giveaway, you can still win in this one, should you be lucky enough that I draw your name.
If you don’t want the doll, please don’t enter for it. I do not wish for anyone to win it just so they can sell it. If you want it so you can give it as a gift to someone, that is fine (but please let me know), and if you find out after owning it for a while that it just isn’t the doll for you, and decide to sell it, that is fine too (though I’d appreciate if you’d let me know then too). I just want it to go to someone who actually wants it. Pictures of the doll will be up hopefully over the weekend, but she looks just like Withdolls promo-shots.
If you end up selling the stuff from the grab bags, that is fine, as you don’t really know what you get.
- This is a giveaway to thank my followers, so you do have to follow me to win. As I’m probably going to get a influx of followers following just for this, people who followed me before I posted this will get double the entries. Meaning, one like counts as two likes, one reblog as two reblogs. I have written down my current followers to enforce this.
- When you reblog, please include in your reblog (not in the tags) which prizes you’d want to win, in the order you want them. Whether or not you want the doll, and which sizes grab-bags would work for you. That will help me if I draw your name twice, and to give you the right size grab bag if that’s what you win. If you do not add this, I won’t count your reblog. For likes I’m going to assume you want the same that is written in your reblog, or if you don’t reblog, that all prizes are okay with you.
- Both likes and reblogs count as entries.
- You can reblog once a day. Please add the comment with which prizes you want on each reblog.
- No giveaway blogs
- Under normal crcumstances, no side-blogs please. If your main blog is used for your professional work, you may use your personal side-blog instead of that. If you have an all-dolls side-blog, you may also choose to reblog this on that one instead of your main blog. The main point is that everyone should reblog on only one of their blogs.
- I ship from Norway. The doll will be shipped anywhere in the world with shipping with tracking. The grab bags will be shipped anywhere in the world by regular airmail. If you want tracking you’ll need to pay for it yourself (and it’s rather expensive)
- You need to be 18 years or older or have your parents consent to give out your address.
- You need to have your ask box open so I can contact you. If your ask box is closed, you forfeit your price and I will draw a new winner.
- Giveaway ends on September 7th, 8pm UTC.
- Prices will be shipped within a week of me receiving your address.
1st choice. Withdoll Nana
2nd choice. 70cm grab bag (I have 65cm boys)
3rd choice. I personally don’t have Yo-SDs or MSDs, but if win one of these I can gift it, if it’s ok.
Sent my entry to the DOA Couture Contest. This morning when I needed to take the picture it rained, of course, but I made do with the light I had. Hope everything is correct in the form.
I can not wait when the contest end so I can post my outfit photos here in my blog.